Legal Assistant | Insurance Team
- Job number: 20-0380P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT | INSURANCE TEAM
Our client, a renowned law firm in the insurance field is seeking a litigation legal assistant.
The employer, a firm with great job stability within its teams and located in downtown Montreal, offers a friendly work environment with very competitive benefits!
The firm stands out for its excellent professionalism and advanced expertise in several areas of law.
Don’t wait any longer to apply!
As a Legal Assistant in litigation, insurance law, your tasks will include:
- Prepare litigation procedures in the field of insurance law;
- Manage the agenda and phone calls of lawyers;
- Be the resource person for the preparation and revision of the various documents;
- Transcribe the dictations;
- Keep records up to date and in accordance with legal procedures;
- Manage contentious delays, as needed;
- Manage the opening, tracking and filing of files;
- Any other related tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years in this role of legal assistant in litigation;
- Experience in insurance law will be considered an asset;
- Good level of bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Organizational capacity and good interpersonal skills;
- Team spirit and good management of priorities;
- Knowledge of insurance law, an asset.
Interested by this challenge?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the number of the offer: 20-0380P(1).
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers