Accounting Receivable Clerk – Law Firm
- Job number: 20-0368P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
ACCOUNTING RECEIVABLE CLERK – LAW FIRM
Are you passionate about accounting and numbers? Do you have diverse experience in accounting? Here is a great opportunity for you to thrive in an accounting position in a renowned firm.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, our client, a recognized professional services firm, is looking for an accounting clerk to join its experienced team.
Excellent working conditions, a complete range of benefits and a competitive salary await you.
Seize this opportunity!
As an accounting clerk, your main responsibilities will include :
- Coding cheques into the firm's accounting system;
- Deposit transactions received directly in company’s bank accounts in the accounting system;
- Manage trust accounts (transactions and investments);
- Record disbursements in the files;
- Provide support for payables.
- DCS in accounting or relevant experience;
- Experience required in a law firm or professional services;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite ;
- Sense of responsibility and good organizational skills ;
- Adaptability and resourcefulness ;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal relations.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number 20-0368P(1).
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers