Litigation Assistant - East Of Montreal
- Job number: 20-0336P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LITIGATION ASSISTANT - EAST OF MONTREAL
Are you experienced in litigation? Here’s a golden opportunity for you to join a reputable law firm!
Our client is looking for a versatile assistant who thrives on variety in their tasks. A stimulating work environment await you!
Located east of Montreal, this employer distinguished by its excellent professionalism, offers a friendly and dynamic work environment as well as competitive compensation and benefits.
As a litigation Legal Assistant, you will collaborate daily with the department's lawyers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the usual procedures in litigation;
- Transcribe letters in both official languages;
- Calculate and manage litigious deadlines, and diarize them;
- Manage lawyers' agendas and keep track of deadlines;
- Organize the logistics of lawyers' travel;
- Assist in the organization of examinations;
- Proofread and update documents and correspondence to verify compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Manage the opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-up and organization of files;
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- DVS in Secretarial Studies, DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other combination of relevant training/experience;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years in the role of litigation Legal Assistant;
- Good level of French (spoken and written), English (an asset);
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Strong organisational and priority management skills;
- Autonomy, rigour and thoroughness;
- Great attention to detail, professionalism and dynamism;
- Team spirit, customer service orientation and good interpersonal skills.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to email@example.com by mentioning the offer number 20-0336P(2).
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers