South Shore - Litigation Assistant
- Job number: 20-0388P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Brossard
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
SOUTH SHORE - LITIGATION ASSISTANT
Are you a legal assistant with experience in litigation and want to put your skills to the test in a growing firm? This position is for you!
Our client, a law firm located on the South Shore of Montreal, working in several areas of law, is looking for a legal assistant to join its team. The firm offers a competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits.
As a Litigation Assistant, you will support the firm’s lawyers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare various legal proceedings;
- Prepare, edit and revise correspondence and various legal documents;
- Enter information related to various files into various databases and ensure that deadlines are properly documented;
- Manage team members agendas, set appointments and ensure that all stakeholders have been notified of meetings;
- Opening, paper and electronic filing, tracking and organization of files;
- All other associated tasks.
- Degree in legal secretarial or equivalent training;
- Very good spoken and written French, functional English;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Good organizational skills, ability to work on several files simultaneously and good priority management;
- Good interpersonal skills, thoroughness and professionalism.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your application to: email@example.com specifying the job number: 20-0388P.
* Please note that only candidates meeting the job profile will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. Thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers