Legal Assistant In Large Firm - Innovative Law
- Job number: 20-0375P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT IN LARGE FIRM - INNOVATIVE LAW
Are you looking to join the department of a leading business law firm, where law and innovation are one and the same?
Here's a great permanent position in downtown Montreal that you'll love!
Our business partner is currently looking for a legal assistant to join its legal team.
This employer will offer a competitive salary, a full range of benefits, and a pleasant work environment.
As a legal assistant in business law, you will provide support to lawyers in their various mandates. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Draft, edit and track correspondence (paper and electronic);
- Prepare and review various large and complex legal documents;
- Prepare and assemble the required documentation for transaction closures;
- Manage multiple agendas;
- Coordinating the logistics of meetings and travel;
- Follow-up with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Prepare expense accounts.
- Experience of approximately 3 years in a similar role or in a professional services environment;
- Excellent bilingualism required, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of key office software, including the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy, rigour and diplomacy.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the 20-0375P offer number.
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers