Corporate Legal Assistant - Company Supporting SMEs
- Job number: 20-0335P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
CORPORATE LEGAL ASSISTANT- COMPANY SUPPORTING SMEs
Are you a Legal Assistant seeking to work in an innovative environment where the work atmosphere is professional and stimulating? Are you looking to work in an environment different from that of a traditional law firm?
The employer we represent, located in downtown Montreal, is offering a wonderful opportunity for a permanent Legal Assistant in business law in a team environment!
Our customer offers you an excellent range of benefits as well as one of the most competitive salaries on the market!
Wait no longer and apply now!
As a Legal Assistant in business law, you will bring a valuable contribution to a team of lawyers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Format various legal contracts;
- Follow-up required signatures on legal documents;
- Monitor and organize legal priorities;
- Enter data into the database;
- Ensure rigorous follow-up on files and correspondence;
- Send, print, scan and file reports and various documents electronically and paper.
- DVS in secretarial studies with legal specialization or DCS in Paralegal Technology;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 year in legal support, busines law;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent knowledge of French, good knowledge of English;
- Autonomy and sense of responsibilities;
- Good organizational skills and desire to learn.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to email@example.com by mentioning the offer number 20-0335P(1).
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers