Legal Assistant, Litigation - Laval
- Job number: 20-0352P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Laval
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT, LITIGATION - LAVAL
Are you a legal assistant who wants to work in a law firm with a dynamic and friendly work environment? Are you drawn to the idea of new challenges?
Here's a great employment opportunity not to be missed in the Laval region! A friendly and welcoming work environment awaits you! Competitive compensation and a complete range of group benefits (including group insurance, disability insurance, group RRSPs, etc.) are offered!
Our client, a law firm with a people-oriented approach, is looking for a legal assistant with experience in labour law or litigation to support a team with a diversified practice.
As a legal assistant, you will assist two lawyers in their practice, where your invaluable collaboration will include:
- Preparing various documents, letters and forms related to labour law;
- Preparing, editing, revising and following up on correspondence;
- Maintaining the lawyer's agenda and following up on deadlines;
- Following-up on deadlines and files;
- Prepareing books of authorities, exhibits and proceedings;
- Managing telephone calls and communicating with the various parties involved in the case;
- Opening and closing of files as well as paper and electronic filing
- Entering lawyers' time entries.
- DPS in legal secretariat or any other equivalent training/experience ;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years as a legal assistant in labour law or litigation ;
- Experience in litigation, an asset;
- Good level of bilingualism;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite ;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Meticulousness, attention to detail and discretion.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application in complete confidentiality to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the job number 20-0352P.
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers