Paralegal - Commercial Litigation | Great team!
- Job number: 20-0308P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
PARALEGAL, COMMERCIAL LITIGATION | GREAT TEAM !
Our business partner, a boutique law firm in downtown Montreal, is seeking a bilingual litigation paralegal with about six (6) years of experience.
This is a great opportunity for a paralegal to join a team of experienced paralegals. You will have the chance to contribute to the success of this firm, where the contribution of paralegals are recognized and valued.
This employer offers a competitive salary, a range of competitive benefits and is ready for a remote onboarding.
As a litigation paralegal, you will work with the firm's lawyers and paralegals. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Prepare and assemble the files: consult the list of information and documents required to complete the client's request, gather the documentary evidence, build the file and participate in the drafting of the legal arguments;
- Prepare the bill of costs and other legal document;
- Prepare examinations of witnesses and summarize them,
- Carry out various research, consult databases (jurisprudence, legal publications, legislation, judicial records, etc.), and carry out research reports;
- Organize, analyze and compile relevant information;
- Follow up on court cases and communicate with clients, opposing parties, witnesses, etc.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) in paralegal technology;
- Minimum of approximately six (6) years in a similar role;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good analytical and writing skills;
- Autonomy, attention to detail and good sense of the organization.
This position is of interest to you?
Please, send us confidentially your application at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the reference number 20-0308P(1).
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers