Legal Assistant - Labour Law - South Shore
- Job number: 20-0304P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Longueuil
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT – LABOUR LAW | SOUTH SHORE
Do you have experience in litigation and are you interested in discovering labour law? This employer is ready to train you!
Our client, a law firm with a people focus, is looking for a legal assistant to assist two professionals practicing in labour law and litigation.
This firm offers you a dynamic and high-tech environment. You will also have the opportunity to work from home or in person in magnificent offices located on the South Shore of Montreal, offering free parking.
In addition to a competitive salary structure, you will have access to a complete range of benefits.
This is your chance!
As a legal assistant in litigation and labour law, you will support two lawyers in their practices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and assist professionals in the drafting of pleadings, collective agreements, tables and various legal documents;
- Prepare standard litigation procedures;
- Manage the agenda of professionals;
- Communicate with the various stakeholders involved in the files;
- Coordinate and organize the logistics of meetings;
- Review and update documents and correspondence;
- Open and close files as well as file paper and electronic files.
- Minimum experience of approximately 3 years as a legal assistant in litigation, experience in labour law an asset
- Great drafting skills in French
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good organizational and priority management skills
- Autonomy, rigor and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple files at the same time
Having a place of business located on the South Shore, you will have access to free parking if required. You will also have the chance to work from home.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us confidentially your application to: email@example.com by mentioning the offer number : 20-0304P(1).
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers