Legal Assistant, Litigation - Boutique Firm
- Job number: 20-0331T
- Employment type: Temporary Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT, LITIGATION - BOUTIQUE FIRM
You are interested in litigation and want to work with a seasoned lawyer? You are versatile and proactive? This position is for you!
Our business partner, a well-established boutique law firm in downtown Montreal, is looking for a Legal Assistant in litigation for a contract of a few months.
In addition to great conditions and a stimulating work environment, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of files in litigation.
Take advantage of this opportunity now!
As a legal assistant, you will support a lawyer in their diversified practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Agenda and various deadlines management ;
- Preparing, drafting and producing legal documents, such as: pleadings, opinions, books of documents and authorities;
- Planning and coordinating meetings;
- Communicating with the different parties involved in the case;
- Reviewing and updating documents and correspondence;
- Opening, follow-up, paper and electronic filing and closing of files.
- Minimum experience of approximately 1 year as a litigation legal assistant;
- Good knowledge of the MS Suite;
- Good organizational and priority management skills;
- Bilingualism, autonomy, flexibility, thoroughness, initiative and attention to detail.
Are you interested in this position? Please send us your resume at email@example.com with reference number 20-0331T.
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers