Legal Assistant, Litigation
- Job number: 20-0322P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT, LITIGATION
You have experience in litigation and want to be involved in stimulating cases?
Our business partner, a law firm located in downtown Montreal, is seeking a Legal Assistant to join its team of litigation lawyers. Your responsibilities will only be legal and you will support lawyers in major cases.
In addition to a work environment that promotes mutual aid and conviviality, this human-sized firm offers a competitive compensation and very good benefits.
As a Litigation Legal Assistant, you will provide valuable assistance to lawyers specializing in their field of practice. Your main responsibilities will include :
- Drafting, reviewing and following up on correspondence and various legal documents;
- Preparing and reviewing standard litigation procedures;
- Reviewing documents and correspondence for compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Prepares client files (correspondence, supporting documents, etc.);
- Manage and follow up on telephone calls and lawyers' agendas.
- Minimum experience of between 2 and 8 years as a Legal Assistant in litigation;
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in secretarial studies with a legal profile or any other relevant training;
- Good level of French, spoken and written, functional English;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Good organizational skills and good management of priorities;
- Attention to detail, versatility and team spirit.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: , by mentioning the offer number: 20-0322P.
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers