Accountant in Commercial Real Estate
- Job number: 20-0295P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Accounting & finances
- Employment status: Filled
ACCOUNTANT IN COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
Great opportunity for an accountant with experience in commercial shopping mall accounting. Do you have a passion for numbers and want to enter the real estate field?
Our client, a major real estate company, is currently seeking an accountant to join its team!
If you are looking for new challenges, don't miss this great opportunity! In addition to a competitive compensation, you will benefit from a complete range of benefits.
As a commercial real estate accountant, your main responsibility will be to analyze the accounting cycle on a monthly basis and keep the accounting information up to date.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly analysis of financial statements and control of working capital reports;
- Verification of bank statements and invoices;
- Develop audit records, financial reports and lease cost increases and adjustments;
- Perform bank reconciliations;
- Participate in budget preparation;
- University degree in accounting;
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position at the same level;
- Good knowledge of accounting systems and the Office suite, particularly Excel;
- Good level of bilingualism in both written and oral communication;
- Proactivity, attention to detail and teamwork.
The employer we represent is located in beautiful offices in the heart of downtown Montreal. This company offers a professional environment, a competitive salary and a pleasant work atmosphere. Access is easy by public transit.
You will have the opportunity to showcase your expertise in real estate accounting!
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application in complete confidentiality to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the job number 20-0295P(1).
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers