Legal Assistant - Commercial Litigation
- Job number: 20-0303P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT, COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
Great opportunity for a legal assistant interested in commercial litigation, who is looking to take on a new challenge.
Our client is a law firm that distinguishes itself by its professionalism, its commitment to providing impeccable service to its clients and its friendly work atmosphere.
You will work with professionals who are involved in important files and who excel in their practice. Seize this opportunity and apply now!
As a legal assistant, you will provide valuable support to a partner in commercial litigation files. Your main responsibilities will include, among others:
- Prepare and amend various legal documents;
- Prepare standard litigation procedures, including injunctions, seizures before judgment and other emergency measures in connection with the mandates entrusted to the partner;
- Review documents and correspondence for compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Schedule the partner's appointments and meeting dates;
- Prepare client files (correspondence, supporting documents, etc.);
- Carry out the opening, paper and electronic filing, tracking and filing of files;
- Follow up on files and correspondence.
- DVS in secretarial work with a legal profile or any other relevant training will be considered;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years as a legal assistant;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Excellent organizational and priority management skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent customer service;
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mentioning the offer number: 20-0303P.
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers