Legal Assistant, Business Law - South Shore
- Job number: 20-0267P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Longueuil
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT, BUSINESS LAW | SOUTH SHORE
Our business partner, a law firm located on the South Shore of Montreal, is seeking a legal assistant wishing to be part of a tight-knit team of experienced and respectful professionals in business law. This employer has a corporate culture that values the well-being and quality of life of its employees, as well as teamwork.
You will have the chance to join this dynamic team and will have the opportunity to participate in the success of the firm!
In addition to a stimulating work environment, you will have the opportunity to work in modern offices located on a commercial artery and easily accessible by public transportation via Longueuil Subway terminus, parking facilities also available at the building. Large range of benefits, including group insurance and reduce summer work schedule, are also offered by this employer.
As a legal business assistant, you will assist lawers in their practice. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Draft and revise correspondence and various legal documents such as franchising agreements and closing binders and follow up on them;
- Communicating with the various stakeholders in the files;
- Revise documents and correspondence to ensure thy comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Manage the agenda of professionals and ensure the management of various deadlines;
- Plan and coordinate meetings and travel;
- Opening, follow-up, billing, file organization and paper and electronic filing.
- Diploma of Professional Studies (DVS) in Legal Secretarial Studies or any combination of training and relevant experience;
- Minimum of approximately one year of experience as a legal assistant in commercial or real estate or banking law;
- Excellent knowledge of French and functional knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Team spirit, adaptability, initiative and autonomy;
- Organizational skills, good management of priorities and attention to detail.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number 20-0267P(1).
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers