Administrative Assistant, Labour Law
- Job number: 20-0269P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Longueuil
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, LABOUR LAW
SOUTH SHORE OF MONTREAL
Do you have an interest in labour law and would like to join a fantastic team of experienced lawyers? Are you a versatile, proactive person who likes to work as part of a team? This position is for you!
Our client, a law firm of human scale, is looking for a bilingual legal or administrative assistant to support a team of experienced professionals practicing in labour and employment law.
Excellent working conditions and a stimulating work environment are offered.
Take advantage of this opportunity now!
En tant qu’adjoint(e) administratif(ve) en droit du travail, vous épaulerez des avocats et techniciens juridiques dans leurs pratiques. Vos responsabilités incluront notamment :
- Management of the professionals' agendas and various deadlines;
- Preparing, drafting and filing legal and administrative documents, such as pleadings, collective agreements, opinions, books of exhibits and authorities;
- Planning and coordinating meetings;
- Communicating with the various parties involved in the files;
- Reviewing and updating documents and correspondence;
- Opening, follow-up, paper and electronic filing and closing of files.
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years as an administrative or legal assistant;
- Experience in labour law is an asset;
- Good bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of Juris-Evolution, an asset;
- Good organizational and priority management skills;
- Autonomy, rigour, initiative and attention to detail;
- Flexibility, team spirit and ability to adapt.
Our client's offices are located on the south shore of Montreal and are easily accessible by public transit via the Longueuil terminus. You will be working with a dynamic team that values teamwork.
Are you interested in this position?
Send your application to email@example.com and specify the offer number 20-0269P(1).
*Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers