Legal Assistant_Real Estate Law
- Job number: 20-0260P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT IN REAL ESTATE LAW
Our client, practicing in all areas of business law, is currently seeking the services of a legal assistant to support its team of lawyers who work mainly in real estate law and corporate financing.
Having developed a leading expertise in real estate and corporate financing, our client acts as a liaison between buyers and lenders. Offering a young, vibrant environment with excellent working conditions, you will be captivated by the values of this firm.
As such, they are looking for a legal assistant in real estate law who will assist the team in the realization of mandates:
More specifically, you will have to:
- Provide administrative support to the lawyers;
- Draft various documents;
- Ensure a rigorous management of the agenda and follow-ups with all the stakeholders involved in the files;
- Carry out various title searches and other documents;
- Ensure follow-ups with clients in order to complete files;
- Perform all other clerical and administrative tasks, including billing.
You have, among other things, to offer:
- Diploma in paralegal technology, legal secretariat or equivalent training;
- Between 2 to 5 years of experience in a legal support role, in a law firm or in a corporate legal department;
- Excellent level of bilingualism. both spoken and written, especially in English;
- Experience in real estate or commercial law will be considered an asset;
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills;
- Result-oriented, you will find solutions quickly and proactively;
- Autonomy, sense of responsibility and good organizational skills;
Here is a great professional career move for you to specialize in the field of business law. Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the offer number 20-0260P(1).
* Please note only candidates meeting the job requirements will be contacted and that interviews will be conducted virtually. We thank you for your collaboration.
< Back to job offers