Legal Assistant, Medical Law
- Job number: 20-0253P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT | MEDICAL LAW
Are you intrigued by medical law? Have you always shown a keen interest in cases concerning medical and hospital liability? Are you a legal assistant with experience in litigation and are you interested in developing other areas of expertise?
This is an ideal opportunity for a litigation legal assistant to advance professionally in a nationally renowned law firm and to combine your interests, more specifically in medical law.
As a legal assistant, your duties will include, among other things:
- Preparing and maintaining client files (correspondence, supporting documents, etc.) and following up on deadlines;
- Writing correspondence, transcribing dictations in both official languages;
- Reviewing documents produced, correspondence and other documents to ensure compliance with the firm's standards;
- Managing contentious deadlines, calculate and enter them in the agenda;
- Ensuring the management of the lawyers' agendas;
- Managing telephone calls and providing quality customer service;
- Opening, paper and electronic filing and invoicing of files.
- Secretarial DVS with a legal profile or any other combination of relevant training or experience will be considered;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years as a legal assistant in litigation;
- Perfect bilingualism both orally and in writing;
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and ability to manage several files at the same time;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Thoroughness, meticulousness and attention to detail;
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal and easily accessible by public transit, this firm is well known in the legal community and offers market-competitive compensation and a full range of benefits. This job is of interest to you?
Please send us your application to: email@example.com, mentioning the reference number 20-0253P.
*Please note that interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers