Contract_Legal Assistant-Title Search
- Job number: 20-0254C
- Employment type: Contractual
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
CONTRACT – LEGAL ASSISTANT - TITLE SEARCH
Undetermined period of employment
Our client, a company serving professional firms, is looking for a Legal Assistant, Title Search, to join its dynamic team! In addition to being a well-established company in the business world for many years, the employer we represent offers excellent working conditions, a complete range of benefits and a very competitive salary.
Our client, an expert in the field of mortgage insurance, is currently looking for a legal assistant who would especially like to contribute, among other things, to all forms of research in order to finalize a mortgage deed. This contractual position is a golden opportunity to develop and enhance your knowledge of real estate, mortgages and insurance.
As a legal assistant, title search, your main responsibilities will be to :
- Carry out title searches;
- Communicate with various authorities in case of non-compliance of titles;
- Prepare all the documentation required for a mortgage deed and transmit the documents to the appropriate authorities;
- Act as a liaison with the lender, broker, law firms/notaries and cllents;
- Complete and review the mortgage deed with clients and ensures the signing of the deed;
- Coordinate requests for funds and the finalization of transactions;
As such, you must have:
- A college diploma in paralegal technology or any other relevant field or equivalent work experience;
- A perfect level of bilingualism (oral and written);
- A minimum of one year's experience in real estate law;
- Experience in a law firm a definite asset;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Good priority management.
Are you fascinated by real estate law? Here is a great opportunity to take advantage of. Please send your curriculum vitae to email@example.com mentioning offer number 20-0254C.
< Back to job offers