Paralegal, Residential Real Estate Estate Law
- Job number: 20-0223P(A1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
PARALEGAL, RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE LAW
Are you particularly attracted to the real estate field? Are you motivated by the excitement felt by new buyers when their transaction is completed successfully? Are you a paralegal who enjoys preparing real estate transaction files?
Your passion for residential real estate law will be a valuable asset for the notary you could be working with.
Our client, a firm comprised of a team of seasoned professionals who are very friendly and dynamic, is looking to hire a paralegal in notarial law with experience in residential real estate.
YOUR ROLE :
You will work very closely in collaboration with a notary, where you will be responsible for the preparation of all residential real estate transaction files, including, among other things, the following:
- Opening, maintaining and closing legal files;
- Obtaining and gathering the documents relevant to the files (offer to purchase, amendment, vendor's declaration, tax bills, certificate of location, etc.);
- Validate and verify data with the Land Registry, RDPRM, REQ, building index and others;
- Drafting and preparing legal proceedings according to existing models such as mortgage guarantee, deeds of sale, purchase and cancellation;
- Correspond and communicate with the various legal stakeholders, as well as with clients, real estate developers and financial institutions to ensure follow-ups;
- Ensure a follow-up of files, management of deadlines, maintenance and updating of the minute book;
YOU HAVE :
- A diploma in paralegal technology (ACS or DEC);
- A minimum of two years experience in residential real estate or any relevant work experience;
- Fluency in both official languages, both written and oral;
- You are recognized for excellence in customer service;
- You enjoy contributing to a team environment while demonstrating autonomy;
- You are able to prioritize and manage deadlines;
OUR CLIENT offers a very dynamic atmosphere, in a pleasant work environment, in addition to offering you a wide range of benefits. Seize this great opportunity!
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application in complete confidentiality to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the job number 20-0223P(A1).
*Please note that interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers