- Job number: 20-0242P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Communication & marketing
- Employment status: Open
As a communications specialist, do you enjoy being a strategist in order to provide your company with as much visibility as possible with powerful communications that generate interest? As a social media strategist, do you frequently analyze the reactions of your target audience in order to meet the objectives of the various campaigns?
Our client, who maintained its activities during the pandemic, is an internationally renowned firm that offers excellent working conditions, a competitive compensation and professional development. They are looking for a communications specialist to complement its team.
Working closely and in conjunction with the Business Development team, the Communications Specialist's main objective will be to promote the firm, lead the firm's awards and rankings program, manage media relations to ensure favourable coverage of the firm and promote its positioning within the business and legal communities. You will be responsible for supporting the firm's French-language communications.
Among other things, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the firm's participation in French-language publications;
- Lead the announcement of legal awards and rankings in Quebec and ensuring their follow-up;
- Ensure relations with the French-speaking media;
- Coordinate and support daily internal and external communications in French;
- Participate in the bilingual content strategy on social media;
- Support projects in Quebec, particularly in the areas of pro bono legal services, student recruitment, and advertising & sponsorships;
- Support the National Director of Communications for special projects, as required.
You have, in particular:
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, public relations, journalism or other relevant field;
- 5 to 7 years of communications experience, including experience in the legal services industry;
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Fluency and ease in written and oral communications in both official languages;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to revise your priorities if necessary;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy while working very well in a team environment.
Is this offer a confirmation of your career objective? Do you identify yourself in this description and have the desire to take on a new challenge? Send us your resume at email@example.com mentioning the offer 20-0242P.
*Please note that interviews will be conducted
< Back to job offers