Legal Assistant, Corporate Financing
- Job number: 20-0209P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT, CORPORATE FINANCING
Are you a legal assistant with board of directors and committees experience? Would you like to work in a company supporting Quebec entrepreneurship?
Here is a great permanent position that will surely be of interest to you !
Our business partner, a well-established company with a solid reputation on the Quebec business scene, is currently seeking a legal assistant to assist the Vice-President, Legal Affairs and Corporate Secretary.
The employer we represent offers excellent working conditions, a very competitive salary as well as a complete range of benefits including a generous pension plan that sets them apart in the job market.
Located downtown Montreal, our client offers a pleasant working environment and to be part of a dynamic team!
Don't miss this opportunity and send your application without delay!
As a legal assistant, you will work closely with the Vice-President, Legal Affairs. Your responabilities will include :
- Organize meetings of the Board of Directors and various committees, preparing meeting agendas, ensuring the smooth running and follow-up of these meetings;
- Prepare legal documents and various procedures in mediation and arbitration cases;
- Under the supervision of the Vice-President, prepare and revise various legal and corporate, administrative documents;
- Draft correspondence in both French and English;
- Manage the opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-up and organization of files;
- Manage the agenda, emails and business trips of the Vice-President, Legal Affairs and Corporate Secretary.
- DCS in OfficeTechnology with legal specialisation or DVS in Secretarial Studes with legal specialisation or any other equivalent training/experience
- Minimum of approximately 5 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent oral and written knowledge of French, functional English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Good organizational and priority management skills
- Rigour, thoroughness, autonomy and discretion
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to : firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning offer number: 20-0209P(2).
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers