Paralegal, Corporate Affairs - Teleworking- South Shore
- Job number: 20-0189P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Longueuil
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL, CORPORATE AFFAIRS
TELEWORKING - SOUTH SHORE
Tired of braving city traffic and having to cross bridges morning and night? Are you living on the South Shore of Montreal and looking for a job that meets your ambitions? Are you a paralegal in business law ready to take on an exciting professional challenge?
Has business law always attracted you and are you constantly seeking to develop your expertise in this field? Are you a business law paralegal who would like to put your expertise at the disposal of a dynamic team? Are you eager to take on new challenges?
Our client, a multiservice law firm with an excellent reputation, is currently seeking a paralegal in business law to join its outstanding corporate services team. In addition to an enviable work environment, a great range of benefits await you, such as a competitive salary, group insurance, teleworking, flexible hours, time bank and more!
This position is for you!
As a corporate affairs paralegal, you will provide valuable assistance to the team's professionals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Proceed with the incorporation, registration, organization, liquidation and dissolution of companies and the filing of corporate documents;
- Preparing and amending various legal documents in corporate law (contracts, reorganizations, dissolutions, shareholder agreements, mergers, acquisitions, notices, etc.);
- Assisting lawyers in their transactional files (producing closing agendas, preparing schedules to contracts, drafting resolutions, etc.);
- Carry out legal research at the Registre foncier du Québec, RDPRM, plumitifs, Registraire des entreprises, etc..;
- Proceed with the filing of publications and registrations with the Land Register of Québec and RDPRM;
- Provide support and follow up on lawyers' active files.
- DEC in paralegal techonology or any other relevant training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 3 years in a similar role;
- Good command of French, both oral and written (English is an asset);
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage several files at the same time.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application in complete confidentiality to email@example.com referencing offer number 20-0189P(2).
*Please note that interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers