Accounting Technician - Legal
- Job number: 20-0190P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN – LEGAL
Are you passionate about accounting and numbers? Here is a great opportunity for you to thrive in an accounting position in a renowned firm where teamwork and strong corporate culture are valued.
Our client, a recognized professional services firm, is looking for an Accounting Technician to join its experienced team.
Excellent working conditions, a complete range of benefits and a competitive salary await you.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, their offices are close to all amenities and are easily accessible by public transportation.
Seize this opportunity!
As an Accounting Technician, your main responsibilities will include :
- Verify supporting documents and process reimbursements;
- Manage expense accounts;
- Validate and verify statements of accounts;
- Enter the expense statements in the internal accounting system;
- Process accounts payable;
- Process deposits;
- Ensure receipt and validate the authorization of accounts.
- Minimum of approximately 5 years experience in a relevant field
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Sense of responsibility and good organizational skills
- Adaptability and resourcefulness
- Team spirit and good interpersonal relations
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to email@example.com by mentioning the offer number 20-0190P(2).
* Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers