Technicien informatique, niveau II
- Job number: 20-0221P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Employment status: Open
Computer Technician - Level II
Are you curious and keep up with the latest developments in software, updates and especially with Microsoft? Do you spontaneously like to help office employees and managers by providing them with excellent second level technical support while showing them tips and tricks on the applications with which they work to optimize their knowledge? Are you known for your excellent customer service and your ability to find solutions to problems? Do you act as a trainer for new users?
As an IT Technician - Level II, you will be part of a team composed of two other technicians and will report to the IT Director. You will have to provide support to more than a hundred users, particularly on the Office Suite and Elite.
The start of your employment will be in teleworking and you will participate in the gradual return of employees and professionals to the office this fall.
YOU WILL HAVE TO :
- As a technical support technician, you will be called upon to, among other things:
- Provide technical support to users on the Office suite, Elite, etc. ;
- Provide support, prepare equipment for and train new users on the computer structure;
- Ensure updates to users' equipment;
- Ensure the proper functioning of audiovisual equipment;
- Maintain and ensure management of equipment inventories;
- Participate in IT projects, as defined by Management;
- Computer training (ACS or DEC)
- At least two (2) years of professional experience in professional firms such as law, accounting or other firms in a second level software support role.
- Fluently bilingual in spoken and written English and French.
YOU ARE RECOGNIZED FOR:
- The excellence of your customer service;
- Your ability to establish good interpersonal relationships;
- Being results-oriented and looking for lasting solutions;
- Contributing to your team in the realization of projects.
Our client, a well-established law firm in downtown Montreal, is looking for someone like you! In addition to offering a very competitive salary and a range of benefits, it offers you a great work environment.
Does this position appeal to you and you love challenges? Please send your resume to email@example.com and mention offer number 20-0221P.
*Please note that interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers