Lawyer - Labour and Employment Law
- Job number: 20-0216P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Legal
- Employment status: Open
LAWYER - LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW
Our client, a human-sized firm with a sophisticated clientele, is currently seeking a bilingual lawyer with approximately 6 to 10 years of experience in labour and employment law.
The professional will be assigned a central advisory role within a dynamic and stimulating team of specialists.
The successful candidate will utilize their wealth of experience and knowledge in the field of labour relations according to the major interests of the clients they will be advising.
Autonomous in their practice, the selected candidate will draft various documents inherent to labour and employment law and will plead before specialized legal instances in connection with the files entrusted to them.
• Tangible experience in labour relations;
• Experience in negotiating collective agreements and in occupational health and safety (OHS) will be considered an asset;
• Tangible experience in advocacy and an ease in dealing with legal proceedings;
• Analytical skills and impeccable customer service;
• Meticulous and good management or priorities.
In addition, this employer offers good benefits and competitive compensation based on experience.
This position is for you and we want to get to know you!
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing 20-0216P.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further in complete confidentiality, prior to sending your resume, please contact Me Stéphanie Frenette-Marier at: 514.395.1115.
Me Stéphanie Frenette-Marier
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers