Paralegal_Labour Law and Health and Safety
- Job number: 20-0218P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL - LABOUR LAW AND HEALTH & SAFETY
This position will begin with working from home until the return of post-covid activities.
Are you looking for a young, dynamic environment that necessitates your multi-tasking skills and your ability to manage several files simultaneously? Can you maneuver through challenges and evolving priorities?
Have you discovered a acute interest in managing occupational health and safety (OH&S) files? Have you developed your expertise in this field and are looking to apply your know-how to a team that is eager to include you in their group?
Our client, a leader in its sector of activity, is seeking a person who is willing to take on challenges, likes to be entrepreneurial, demonstrates autonomy and resourcefulness in a very stimulating work environment. Are you looking for an environment where your contribution will be recognized?
Our client also offers a complete range of benefits as well as a pension fund. You will be happy to be part of this company that values its employees' sense of belonging and the professional development of its colleagues.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
Working closely with the team, your will:
- Ensure a close follow-up on correspondence relating to the various files: role management, challenges, file summaries, etc.
- Ensure tight schedule management;
- Carry out case law research.
YOU HAVE :
- Legal training (DVS or DEC) or any other relevant combination of training and experience
- Approximately one year experience in labour law, experience in OH&S will be considered a strong asset
- Good level of bilingualism
- Dynamic and excellent interpersonal relations
- Autonomy and resourcefulness
- Good management of priorities, ability to work on several files at the same time
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application in complete confidentiality to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing offer number 20-0218P.
*Please note that interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers