- Job number: 20-0212P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
Our business partner, a boutique law firm located in downtown Montreal, is looking for a litigation paralegal with approximately two (2) years of experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic litigation team in a more francophone work environment. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of this firm that values everyone’s hard work!
In addition to being located close to all amenities (public transit, restaurants, and shops), this employer offers a competitive salary and a wide range of competitive benefits.
As a litigation paralegal, you will work in close collaboration with the firm's lawyers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and assemble files: consulting the list of information and documents required to complete the client's application and gathering documentary evidence.
- Draft and/or correct draft procedures and other legal documents.
- Notify/serve the procedures.
- Communicate the required information to the bailiffs.
- Follow-up on the lawyers' agenda and reminders.
- Carry out various searches, consult databases (case law, doctrine, legislation, plumitifs, etc.) and produce research reports.
- Organize, analyze, and compile relevant information to keep the client database up to date
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in paralegal studies;
- Minimum experience of approximately two (2) years in a similar role;
- Excellent writing skills in French; functional knowledge of English required (read, spoken and written);
- Mastery of Microsoft Office;
- Rigour, autonomy, and good organizational skills.
Intrigued by this new challenge?
Please send us your application in complete confidentiality to email@example.com, specifying the offer number 20-0212P.
* Please note that interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers