Accounting Clerk - Law Firm
- Job number: 20-0207P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Accounting & finances
- Employment status: Open
ACCOUNTING CLERK – LAW FIRM
During the current situation, teleworking could be offered.
Are you passionate about accounting and numbers? Here is a great opportunity for you to thrive in an accounting position in a renowned firm.
Our client, a recognized professional services firm, is looking for an accounting clerk to join its experienced team.
Excellent working conditions, a complete range of benefits and a competitive salary await you.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, their offices are close to all amenities and are easily accessible by public transportation.
Seize this opportunity!
As an accounting clerk, your main responsibilities will include :
- Verify supporting documents and process reimbursements;
- Manage expense accounts;
- Validate and verify statements of accounts;
- Enter the expense statements in the internal accounting system;
- Process accounts payable;
- Process deposits;
- Ensure receipt and validate the authorization of accounts.
- Minimum of approximately 3 years experience in a relevant field
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Sense of responsibility and good organizational skills
- Adaptability and resourcefulness
- Team spirit and good interpersonal relations
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, by mentioning the offer number: 20-0207P.
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers