Paralegal - Lease Administrator, Teleworking
- Job number: 20-0205C
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL - LEASE ADMINISTRATOR - TELEWORKING
ONE YEAR CONTRACTUAL POSITION WITH GREAT BENEFITS
You have experience in commercial lease administration with owners, managers or retailers? We have a nice opportunity available in downtown Montreal, remote working also available.
This is a great opportunity for a Paralegal or a Legal Assistant to join a professional team in a well-established company investing in high quality projects.
In addition to a friendly and dynamic work environment, our client is offering a competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
You will report to the Manager and be responsible of a commercial lease portfolio. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Manage the commercial leases portfolio by reading, writing, updating, revising and correcting information to be register in company database;
- Prepare and draft a variety of real estate legal documents (commercial leases, amendments, renewals, etc.);
- Ensure the accuracy of leases in the database by comparing it with original legal documents;
- Maintain and complete documentation related to commercial leases;
- Communicate and maintain positive relationships with different members of the service;
- Other tasks related to the position.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent training and experience;
- Minimum of approximately 2 years of experience in lease administration or other relevant experience;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Organizational and priority management skills;
- Autonomy, versatility and team spirit;
- Flexible work schedule.
The employer we represent is a company providing exceptional package of benefits. Located downtown Montreal, offices are easily accessible by public transport.
This opening is of interest to you?
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number 20-0205C.
* Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers