Immigration Paralegal - Boutique Law Firm
- Job number: 20-0171P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
IMMIGRATION PARALEGAL - BOUTIQUE LAW FIRM
Looking for new challenges in the legal field?
Here is an excellent opportunity for a paralegal wishing to immerse themselves in immigration law within a dynamic and friendly team!
Our client, a law firm expert in its field, is located in downtown Montreal.
You will work in close collaboration with lawyers practicing immigration law and will bring your invaluable support in their various mandates.
As a paralegal, your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist professionals in their mandates and participate in meetings with clients;
- Communicate professionally and efficiently with the various parties involved in the files and act as intermediary between the client and the lawyer;
- Perform research;
- Prepare legal documents related to immigration law;
- Verify the accuracy and compliance of legal documents while respecting deadlines;
- Ensures the analysis of research data.
- DCS in paralegal technology or any other relevant training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 1 to 2 years in a law firm, an asset;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Organizational skills and team spirit;
- Versatility, autonomy and deadline management.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially at to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mentioning the offer number: 20-0171P(2).
* Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers