Specialist, Payroll and Benefits
- Job number: 20-0163P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Human resources
- Employment status: Open
SPECIALIST, PAYROLL AND BENEFITS
Our client, a professional services firm, is looking for a payroll and benefits specialist to work with a top-notch team.
You will be in charge of payroll administration and managing the benefits program for all the firm's employees.
In addition to offering one of the most competitive salaries on the market, the employer offers excellent working conditions and a complete range of benefits.
You will have the chance to work in an environment where teamwork is valued!
Seize this great opportunity!
You will work closely with the human resources team. Your role will be to coordinate and process all information related to the execution of payroll processing and employee benefits.
Among your responsibilities, your duties will include :
- Perform the complete payroll cycle for all employees;
- Track vacation, sick days and overtime;
- Provide customer service regarding compensation and benefits issues;
- Administer and auditing the payroll register;
- Planning and processing year-end activities;
- Produce various reports (salaries, insurance, pension plans, etc.);
- Collaborate in the overall management of the group insurance plan and the group RRSP.
- Approximately 5 to 7 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor's degree or Cegep degree in administration, accounting or any other relevant training
- Good command of French and English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of payroll software
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite
- Autonomy, rigour and attention to detail;
- Good collaborative and team spirit
- Good organizational, priority management and interpersonal skills.
The employer is a well-established professional services firm located in downtown Montreal that offers excellent working conditions and a stimulating work environment that promotes employee well-being.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application in complete confidentiality to: , specifying the offer number: 20-0163P(1).
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers