Executive Assistant - Pharmaceutical Field
- Job number: 20-0158P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT| PHARMACEUTICAL FIELD
Do you have a keen sense of organization? Are you a versatile assistant with senior management support experience?
We have the position for you!
Our business partner, a company recognized in its field, is looking for an executive assistant to provide valuable support to a senior executive.
This is a great opportunity for an executive assistant who wants to evolve in a dynamic environment within a team of experienced professionals!
Located in downtown Montreal, the employer we represent offers you excellent working conditions, competitive benefits and one of the most competitive salaries on the market!
As an executive assistant, you will provide administrative and logistical support to the senior executive. Your main duties will include:
- Ensure the management of the complex agenda, coordinate and organize meetings and travel;
- Write reports and follow up on current files;
- Act as a liaison with both internal and external clients;
- Ensure the smooth running of the office by establishing and implementing administrative systems;
- Forward the VP’s schedule while respecting appointments and meetings;
- Carry out all other tasks related to the field.
- Minimum of approximately 3 to 10 years experience as an executive or administrative assistant
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Spoken and written bilingualism
- Good organizational skills and priority management
- Good interpersonal relations and customer service skills
- Analytical spirit and attention to details
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially at to: firstname.lastname@example.org , by mentioning the offer number: 20-0158P(1).
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers