Paralegal, Quebec Corporate Finance
- Job number: 20-0155P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL , QUEBEC CORPORATE FINANCE
Are you a paralegal experienced with board of directors and committees? Would you like to work in a company that supports Quebec entrepreneurship?
Here's a great permanent position that will interest you!
Our business partner, a company that has established a good reputation on the Quebec business scene, is currently seeking a paralegal to assist the Vice-President of Legal Affairs and Corporate Secretary.
The employer we represent offers excellent working conditions, a very competitive salary as well as a complete range of benefits including a generous pension fund that sets it apart in the job market.
Located in downtown Montreal, our client offers you the opportunity to work in a pleasant work environment and be part of a dynamic team!
Don't miss this opportunity and send your application without delay!
As a paralegal, you will work closely with the Vice-President, Legal Affairs. Your main duties will include :
- Organize meetings of the Board of Directors and various committees, preparing notices of meetings and agendas, and ensuring the smooth running and follow-up of these meetings;
- Prepare legal documents and various procedures in mediation and arbitration cases;
- Under the supervision of the Vice-President, prepare and revise various legal and corporate, administrative documents;
- Draft correspondence in both French and English;
- Manage the opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-up and organization of files;
- Manage the agenda, emails and business trips of the Vice-President, Legal Affairs and Secretariat.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent training/experience
- Minimum of approximately 5 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent oral and written knowledge of French, functional English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Good organizational and priority management skills
- Rigour, thoroughness, autonomy and discretion
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to : email@example.com by mentioning the offer number: 20-0155P(1).
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers