Legal Assistant - Estate Planning
- Job number: 20-0092P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT – ESTATE PLANNING
Our business partner, a specialized law firm, renowned for providing a highly sophisticated service to a loyal and prestigious clientele, is currently seeking a legal assistant with relevant experience in a professional services firm to support lawyers and notaries that are experts in their field.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in various files related to estate planning, taxation and/or real estate law, within a competent and rigorous team!
Don’t wait to apply!
As a legal assistant, your mission will be to provide administrative support to professionals highly recognized in their field. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist professionals in carrying out their mandates related to different specializations (estate settlement, tax and estate planning, real estate transactions, trusts, etc.);
- Communicate and provide leading edge service internally and externally;
- Coordinate administrative work with other members of the department;
- Correct and revise various documents (reports, memos, correspondence, etc.) as well as any documentation pertaining to this area of law;
- Ensure the processing of internal and external mail.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Paralegal Technology or other relevant training related to legal field;
- Experience in a professional services firm in a similar role;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Autonomous and team spirit;
- Excellent customer service, attention to detail and management of deadlines.
This employer, located in downtown Montreal, offers a competitive compensation and great benefits!
This position is for you!
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com , mentioning the reference number: 20-0092P(3).
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers