Legal Assistant - International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Job number: 20-0091P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT – INTERNATIONAL MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS
You have an interest in business law and want to join the ranks of a world-renowned law firm? Here’s a great opportunity for you!
Competitive compensation in the market, a full range of benefits and proximity to all services are offered to you. This is definitely an employer of choice!
Located in downtown Montreal, our business partner, a law firm renowned in its field of expertise, is looking for a legal assistant to collaborate with its team of experienced professionals.
As a legal assistant in mergers and acquisitions, you will support lawyers in their various business law mandates. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and proofread various and voluminous legal documents such as contracts, resolutions, shareholder agreements;
- Write, edit and revise correspondence;
- Prepare and assemble the necessary documentation during transaction closures;
- Agenda management;
- Communicate with clients and stakeholders on files and proceed to required follow-up;
- Manage phone calls;
- Manage the opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-up and organization of files;
- Make time entries and prepare draft expense reports and monthly invoices.
- Minimum experience of approximately one year as a legal assistant or administrative assistant
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written
- Microsoft Office Suite Software knowledge
- Autonomy, rigour and attention to detail
- Good organizational and priority management
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
The employer we represent provides a dynamic and stimulating work environment. Located in downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transit.
Interested in this challenge ?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com , by mentioning the offer number: 20-0091P(3).
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers