Coordinator - Real Estate Financing
- Job number: 20-0126P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
COORDINATOR - REAL ESTATE FINANCING
Are you known for your excellent organizational skills?
Our business partner, a reputable Canadian company, is seeking a coordinator to provide invaluable support in the logistics of the company's various activities, both internally and externally.
This is a position where your creativity and initiative will be in the forefront! You will have the chance to work in an environment where values such as professional development and teamwork are of the utmost importance!
Located in downtown Montreal, this coveted employer, offering excellent compensation and a full range of benefits, is waiting for you!
As a coordinator, you will be involved in stimulating and varied files and will be part of a team of experienced and dynamic professionals. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Write, design and propose new presentation models for management using PowerPoint software;
- Collaborate and present your ideas in a dynamic and visually appealing manner;
- Preparation and coordination of various committees, boards and meetings of the company;
- Carry out a rigorous follow-up with various parties involved and respect deadlines;
- Write and review various documents for the team;
- Communicate in an efficient and professional manner with the various stakeholders as well as the directors of your team;
- Plan and organize travel for team members;
- Create and coordinate the schedule of team members (vacations, training, etc.);
- College diploma in a relevant field;
- Minimum of approximately 3 years of relevant experience in administrative support;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite, advanced skills in PowerPoint;
- Autonomy, team spirit and initiative;
- Organizational skills, rigour and attention to detail.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the reference number: 20-0126P(2).
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers