Project Coordinator | Environmental Protection
- Job number: 20-0128P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Communication & marketing
- Employment status: Open
PROJECT COORDINATOR | ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Our business partner, an international organization whose main objective is the promotion and protection of the environment in North America, is seeking a bilingual project coordinator to complete its team.
You will be part of a specialized project unit composed of a director, two project coordinators and an administrative assistant, whose mission is to raise awareness of current environmental issues and promote the organization’s various projects. In particular, you will be responsible for the implementation, design and operational aspects of the projects that will be assigned to you, in addition to conducting a post-project review with the members of your team. You will also work closely with the other units of the organization, as well as various directors, in order to effectively coordinate the diverse projects under development.
If you are someone who cares about environmental conservation and protection and want to work for an employer who makes it its primary mission, this is the position for you! Your experience as a project manager will be put to good use in this role. You will be actively involved in stimulating activities that you are passionate about.
- University degree in management or an environment-related field, combined with approximately 5 years of experience in environmental project management;
- Knowledge of environmental laws and policies in force in North America;
- Excellent bilingualism, both spoken and written;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team and with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, very good analytical and problem solving skills.
If this professional challenge appeals to you, we look forward to meeting you!
Please send us your application, confidentially, to : firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the reference number: 20-0128P(2).
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers