Real Estate & Commercial Legal Assistant
- Job number: 20-0153P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
REAL ESTATE & COMMERCIAL LEGAL ASSISTANT
Are you a legal assistant in business law looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in commercial leasing or real estate and want to join a dynamic team of experienced professionals?
Located in downtown Montreal, our client is a law firm that has distinguished itself and built a solid reputation in the legal world over the past several decades. An employer that offers a friendly work environment and excellent benefits.
Seize this opportunity!
You will be supporting two eminent partners in the field of commercial and real estate law who are responsible for major files.
As a legal assistant, you will make a valuable contribution to the partners in carrying out their various legal mandates. Your main responsibilities will include :
- Preparing letters and legal documents in commercial and real estate law such as: commercial leases, various agreements, mortgages, mergers and acquisitions, etc.;
- Reviewing documents and correspondence for compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Follow up on files and correspondence;
- Scheduling appointments and meeting dates.
- DVS in Secretarial studies with legal specialization or any other relevant training/experience
- Minimum of approximately 5 years experience as a legal assistant in commercial and/or real estate law
- Spoken and written bilingualism
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Minutity and good organizational skills
- Rigour and excellent customer service skills
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number: 20-0153P(1).
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers