East of Montreal - Business Law Legal Assistant
- Job number: 20-0084P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
EAST OF MONTREAL - BUSINESS LAW LEGAL ASSISTANT
Do you have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a legal assistant in a law firm or legal services in a company? Are you someone that stands out because of your knowledge of the advanced features in Word and excels in the layout of complex documents?
Here is an excellent permanent position in the east of Montreal, far from the traffic jams of the city centre, which will surely please you!
Our partner, a well-established company, is currently looking for a legal assistant to join their legal services team.
Our partner will offer a competitive salary, a full range of benefits, and a pleasant work environment. You will have access to a free parking.
As a legal assistant in business law, you will provide support to lawyers in their various mandates. Your tasks will be varied and challenging!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Draft, edit and track correspondence (paper and electronic);
- Prepare and review various large and complex legal documents;
- Prepare and assemble the required documentation for transaction closures;
- Manage multiple agendas;
- Coordinating the logistics of meetings and travel;
- Follow-up with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Prepare expense accounts.
- At least 3 years of experience as a legal secretary or business, corporate or business legal assistant;
- Experience in a law firm or legal services, an asset;
- Excellent bilingualism required, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of key office software, including the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy, rigour and diplomacy.
Interested in this challenge ?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying the 20-0084P(3) offer number.
< Back to job offers