Evening Schedule - Floater, Law Firm
- Job number: 20-0116P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
EVENING SCHEDULE – FLOATER, LAW FIRM
Ideal position for a legal assistant looking for varied work in all types of law. Are you an assistant who is passionate about document layout and revision and would like a work schedule that adapts to your lifestyle?
Great working conditions and competitive benefits await you!
This is a great opportunity for you to join a dynamic team of floaters at a firm known for its professional and pleasant work atmosphere.
As a floater, you will provide valuable assistance to the entire team. Your main responsibilities will include :
- Draft, edit and follow up on correspondence, various legal documents and procedures;
- Correct and modify the layout of letters and documents following handwritten, shorthand or dictated notes;
- Transcribe dictations;
- Review documents and correspondence for compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Prepare client files (correspondence, vouchers, etc.).
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in secretarial studies with a legal profile or any other combination of equivalent training
- Good level of bilingualism required (French, English), both spoken and written
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite functions
- Good learning ability and desire to keep expertise up to date
- Versatility, autonomy, flexibility and attention to detail
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, by mentioning the offer number: 20-0116P(2).
< Back to job offers