Billing Assistant, Law Firm
- Job number: 20-0144P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
BILLING ASSISTANT, LAW FIRM
Are you looking for new challenges in your career and would like to join a dynamic team in a pleasant working atmosphere?
The employer we represent, a large law firm with a great reputation across Canada, is looking for a billing assistant to support its team of experienced staff!
Our business partner offers excellent working conditions as well as a complete range of benefits and a competitive salary!
As a billing assistant, you will be responsible for billing processing, your main duties will include:
- Review and correct preliminary invoices through the in-house invoicing software ;
- Prepare the billing and forward draft invoices to the lawyers;
- Ensure the transmission of invoices and supporting documents to clients by email or upload to the various electronic billing sites;
- Scanning and electronic filing of invoices;
- Produce final invoices on a monthly, quarterly or on-demand basis and transmit them to clients;
- Ensure compliance with the hourly rate agreements applicable to each client;
- Any other related tasks.
- DVS in accounting or any other relevant training/experience
- Minimum experience of approximately 1 year in accounting or finance
- Good bilingualism, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to details, organizational skills and management of priorities
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relations and professionalism
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com , by mentioning the offer number: 20-0144P(1).
< Back to job offers