Bilingual Recruitment Assistant
- Job number: 20-0114P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
BILINGUAL RECRUITMENT ASSISTANT
Montpetit, a company where everyone is important.
We care about the well-being of our employees and strive to continually provide a positive and motivating work environment where everyone can grow professionally.
Montpetit is a company specialized, among other things, in legal recruitment, and we strongly believe in the importance of providing quality client service. For that reason, our Recruitment Specialists and Sourcers share an approach that promotes team synergy and the exchange of ideas, which in turn, allows us to find the best professional outcomes for our clients and job seekers.
We are recruiting:
Montpetit is currently looking for a bilingual Recruitment Assistant whose main responsibility will be to work in close collaboration with our Recruitment Specialists and Sourcers to support them by offering all the necessary support in the performance of their duties.
- Work closely with team members to foster work strategies that lead to successful recruitment mandates;
- Collaborate in carrying out recruitment mandates by searching for candidates on various platforms;
- Write creative job postings (in both English and French);
- Prepare and format all correspondence such as: service contract, candidate summary, reference check summary, etc., as needed;
- Ensure that the information in our database of candidates, clients, etc. is kept up to date;
- Perform various administrative tasks.
You are known for your:
- Natural ability to show empathy;
- Ease in communicating with people;
- Listening skills;
- Strong interest in diversified tasks;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Ability to meet the challenges entrusted to you;
- Rigorousness and meticulousness in your work.
- Bilingualism and good writing skills, with a fluency to write in English;
- Interest in recruitment or human resources;
- Knowledge or experience in the legal field is an asset;
- Experience focused on client service or a related field.
What we can offer you:
- A fixed salary;
- A group insurance program;
- A voluntary retirement savings plan;
- Three (3) weeks of vacation;
- Beautiful offices located in downtown Montreal;
- An exceptional team;
- A fun and rewarding culture, and much more.
Interested in this position? We encourage you to send your application to: email@example.com, and specify the following job reference number: 20-0114P(2).
Rest assured that your application will be treated in strict confidence. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
< Back to job offers