Paralegal - Corporate / Securities
- Job number: 20-0051P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL - CORPORATE / SECURITIES
You have experience in securities? Here is an excellent opportunity!
Our client, a leader in its field, is currently seeking a paralegal in corporate law and securities to collaborate with the professionals of its legal department. Autonomous, you are also known for your analysis skills in the management of varied and complex files.
Located in Montreal and easily accessible by public transportation, this employer offers excellent working conditions, a competitive salary and great benefits!
Intrigued by this challenge? Send us your application now!
As a paralegal in corporate law and securities, you will be involved in a variety of challenging projects. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Update of minute books and business registries;
- Management of different license deposits in all jurisdictions;
- Communicate and coordinate with team members and internal departments to ensure the timely production of legal documents;
- Review and analysis of various reports and declarations according to established procedures and guidelines;
- Follow-up on various files in compliance with various obligations of the companies;
- Drafting of various legal documents (corporate resolutions, minutes, correspondence, etc.);
- Coordination of incorporations and registrations in new jurisdictions.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in paralegal technology or other relevant training;
- Minimum experience of approximately three years in a similar position;
- Good level of bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Good organizational skills, sense of priorities and time management;
- Attention to detail, flexibility and team spirit;
- Autonomy, professionalism and discretion.
The employer we represent offers a competitive salary and great benefits. Located in Montreal, it’s easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the reference number: 20-0051P(3).
< Back to job offers