Executive Assistant for Senior Management
- Job number: 20-0177P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT FOR SENIOR MANAGEMENT
You are an executive assistant known for your sense of responsibility and excellent organizational skills?
Our client, a real estate company is looking for an assistant to join the ranks of its team of seasoned professionals!
The employer we represent is located in a beautiful neighborhood close to all amenities including restaurants, park, etc., and offers excellent working conditions as well as a complete range of benefits! You will also have access to free parking.
Don’t miss this great opportunity!
As an executive assistant, you will bring valuable collaboration to the management team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to senior management;
- Support human resources in the execution of various tasks;
- Manage emails, priorities and deadlines;
- Ensure the management of the team's complex agenda based on priorities;
- Manage correspondence and follow-ups;
- Read, proofread and laying out various documents;
- Coordinate internal and external events;
- Ensure document management and file updating;
- Coordinate applications for approvals and other requests for document signatures;
- Forward calls, manage mail and emails.
- Business administration studies or any other combination of relevant experience;
- Minimum experience of approximately 5 years in a similar role or other equivalent experience;
- Chartered real estate broker;
- Good bilingualism in oral and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Versatility, discretion and attention to detail;
- Good organizational capacity and priority management
- Autonomy and initiative.
The employer we represent offers a friendly working environment in an atmosphere where dynamism and teamwork are valued!
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, by mentioning the offer number: 20-0177P.
< Back to job offers