Supervisor, Legal Team
- Job number: 20-0142P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Employment status: Open
SUPERVISOR, LEGAL TEAM
Are you recognized for your mobilizing leadership, which allows you to be entrusted with projects that you love, because you thrive on new challenges?
Are you known to maintain solid professional relationships and be close to your internal clients?
Our client, a renowned law firm, is looking to recruit a manager who will integrate its existing team in order to optimize the performance of its legal support services.
Ready for professional change?
As the manager of a large team of legal support staff, your role will be to deploy the resources necessary for the optimal functioning of the work team. In order to successfully accomplish this mission, you will be responsible to:
- Evaluate the work to be accomplished and distribute the workload equitably within the team;
- Support and mobilize employees, create a stimulating work environment based on cooperation;
- Participate in the recruitment of legal personnel;
- Ensure staff development and coordinate the follow-up of technical training for new employees;
- Lead the employee performance management process, which includes setting performance objectives and communicate and collect ongoing feedback;
- Acts as the primary liaison between professionals, management and administrative support staff;
- Respond to operational needs, sharing management issues and best practices;
- Organize meetings with support staff to ensure effective information sharing.
- University studies in human resources, business administration or any other related field;
- Minimum experience of approximately 5 years in team supervision;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Analytical ability, thoroughness, excellent judgement;
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships based on trust and respect;
- Adaptability and leadership.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the reference number: 20-0142P(1).
< Back to job offers