Patent Assistant | World-Renowned Firm
- Job number: 20-0138P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PATENT ASSISTANT | WORLD-RENOWNED FIRM
Are you passionate about law and are in search of a new & exciting field?
Have you ever thought of working in a field that protects artistic creations and new technologies?
Are you looking for new challenges?
Our client, an international law firm, is currently looking for a bilingual legal assistant to join its dynamic team working in intellectual property.
Seize this opportunity!
As a legal assistant, you will provide valuable assistance to a team of experienced professionals in the field of intellectual property. Among your responsibilities, your duties will include the following:
- Communicate with various stakeholders (clients, CIPO and others) and follow up on files;
- Prepare, verify, follow-up and file patent applications with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO);
- Open files, print, index and organize documents received and transmitted in patent files;
- Rigorously follow up on deadlines, etc.
- Secretarial DVS with a legal profile or any other combination of relevant training and experience
- Good bilingualism (French, English), spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and good priority management
- Impeccable customer service and attention to detail
Our client, a prestigious law firm located in the heart of the metropolitan region, offers competitive working conditions and a professional working atmosphere. Access is easy by public transit, as it is located near subway, commuter train and bus stations in Montreal.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com by mentioning the offer number: 20-0138P(1).
< Back to job offers