Human Resources Assistant
- Job number: 20-0049P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Great career opportunity for an administrative assistant looking to join a reputable company!
The employer we represent offers a pleasant work environment, in a large company located in downtown Montreal near all amenities, in support of the Human Resources team.
The ideal candidate has relevant human resources or administrative experience as well as corporate experience. They offer exceptional working conditions, including an excellent range of great benefits and competitive salary on the market.
Are you ready for this challenge?
As an administrative assistant, you will provide valuable support to the human resources department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in various administrative projects, upon request;
- Participate in the development of HR documents (updating organizational charts or employee-related documents);
- Maintain employee records and human resources management information;
- Draft correspondence, prepare and review various documents with quality submissions;
- Manage agendas and follow-ups;
- Any other related administrative tasks.
- Experience in human resources combined with HR studies, administration or related field;
- Minimum of approximately 3 years experience in similar functions;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written with strong French skills (ideally);
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Flexibility and efficiency;
- Professionalism and attention to detail.
The company we represent is a well-known Canadian company. The offices are located in Montreal's business district and are easily accessible by public transit, trains and commuter buses.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number: 20-0049P(3).
< Back to job offers