Application Specialist | Professional Services Firm
- Job number: 20-0023P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
APPLICATION SPECIALIST | PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM
Our business partner, a professional service firm with an excellent national reputation, is currently looking for an application specialist to join its IT department.
In your role, you will work with users on a daily basis to improve the current systems and implement new applications for the various departments of the company. In addition, you will provide assistance to the technical support team and ensure that the firm's applications and software are functional and suitable for proper use.
Your computer knowledge, particularly of Windows operating systems and the MS Office suite, your computer support management skills and your ability to evaluate, configure and update the various applications used by the firm, will be greatly emphasized in this position.
Offering a competitive salary, a full range of benefits and offices ideally located in the heart of downtown Montreal, close to all amenities and easily accessible by public transit, this coveted employer is waiting for you!
As an application specialist, you will act as an expert in software and office applications and play a key role in the company. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include :
- Evaluation, installation and configuration of software and applications;
- User support and training for the Technology department in the use and management of applications;
- Research on software and applications, including integration, configuration, design and customization of applications;
- Analysis and responsible for the selection, design, development and deployment of software and applications;
- Testing and assurance of better practices are applied continuous quality improvement of office environments;
- Technology watch and recommendations to managers.
- University degree in computer science or any other combination of relevant training and experience;
- Experience with software and applications in a large professional services firm;
- Very good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Experience in applications and software integration and programming;
- Very good knowledge of MS SQL Server and experience using web application servers (IIS, Apache);
- Experience with DMS (Document Management Systems) and CRM systems will be considered an asset.
If you are ready to take on new professional challenges, we look forward to meeting you! Send us your candidacy to: firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the number of the offer: 20-0023P(3).
< Back to job offers