Residential Real Estate - Paralegal
- Job number: 20-0133P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE - PARALEGAL
Our client, a well-established national company, is currently seeking a paralegal with a relevant experience in real estate.
You will be part of a team of specialists in an attractive organization with possibilities to grow within!
The employer we represent, situated in downtown Montreal, offers a warm, organized, dynamic and stimulating work environment, a competitive compensation and a great stability!
On a daily basis, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise in real estate law. You will also be required to perform various tasks, in particular related to insurance law. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Communicate quickly and efficiently with the various stakeholders (professionals, clients, team members, etc.);
- Meet deadlines by collaborating with other team members;
- Process requests received relating to residential properties;
- Prepare various legal documents;
- Perform searches in internal databases as well as in the various registers and analyse results;
- Prepare invoices and follow up on payments.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Paralegal Technology or any other relevant training;
- Good level of bilingualism, both spoken and written;
- Organizational skills, rigor and thoroughness;
- Professionalism and adaptability;
- Team spirit and autonomy.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the reference number: 20-0133P(1).
< Back to job offers