Legal Assistant | Financial Company
- Job number: 20-0010P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT | FINANCIAL COMPANY
Great opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join the legal services team of a world-renowned company!
Our business partner, a financial management company, is a leader in its field and is present in several financial markets around the world. Located in downtown Montreal, this employer offers excellent working conditions and is easily accessible by public transport.
The incumbent of this newly created position will be required to work closely with experienced professionals, including the Vice President of Legal Affairs. This is a great challenge for an organized, curious person with a keen sense of priority management!
Reporting to the Vice President, you will provide support and perform administrative and legal tasks. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Prepare, amend and revise correspondence and other legal documents;
- Provide support for the preparation and updating of templates;
- Prepare letters, memos, contracts, resolutions and other documents;
- Aid in the preparation and review of different legal presentations;
- Tight follow up on files and correspondence;
- Revise documents and correspondence to ensure they comply with legal procedures and grammar;
- Filing, photocopying, scanning and mailing.
- Diploma of Vocation Studies (DVS) or Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) in Legal Secretarial Studies, or any combination of training and relevant experience;
- Minimum of approximately three (3) years of experience in a similar position, experience in securities, an asset;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite;
- Autonomy and attention to detail;
- Good sense of organization, priority management and interpersonal skills.
This posting is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: , mentioning the reference number: 20-0010P(3).
< Back to job offers